Material: pan, germ masala, black chili, jeera, onion, green chili, salt, red chili, water, lesson paste, tomatoes, pea, carrot, potatoes, rice, oil, chicken cube
- First of all we take oil in the pan.
- Then we put onion and germ masala.
- After ⁰-3 minutes we put the tomatoes.
- Then we put the lesson paste and mix it.
- After that we put potatoes, peas and carrot.
- Then put red chili powder and mix it.
- Then put specific quantity of water.
- Then we cover.
- When water produce bubbles then cover out.
- After that we put the rice.
- When water finished then off the flame.
- At last our vegetables rice produced.