MUTTON SEEKH KABAB
Material: mince, oil, pan, alechi, onion, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, germ masala, water, green chili, and garlic paste.
- First of all, we take alaechi and oil put in the pan and fries it.
- Then, we take onion and mix it and fry it for 4 minutes.
- Then, take out from the pan.
- Then, we grand the onion.
- Now, we take red chili, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and cumin powder and mix it and fry it.
- Then, take it in grander. Grand it with onion and mix with salt.
- Then, take germ masala and mix it.
- And take green chili and water and mix it.
- Now take oil and put it on the chicken and mix it with grinded masala.
- Then take garlic paste and mix it.
- Now, we make its rolls.
- And take rod and cover it with chicken things.
- Then, put some oil and fry it on the flame.
- A last, out mutton seekh kabab will prepare.