CHICKEN SHAMI KABAB
Material: chicken, dal chana, salt, green chili, mint leaves, green coriander, onion, jeera, oil, eggs, germ masala, red chili powder, black chili powder, jeera.
- First of all, we take chicken without bones and boiled it.
- When, it boiled properly then makes its rashes.
- Then, we take dal chana and boiled it with salt.
- When, it boiled then takes out.
- Then, take green chili and dal and grand it.
- Then, we take onion cut it.
- Then, mix all things in large pan.
- Now, take jeera and put it and mix it.
- Then, take red chili powder and mix it.
- Then, take black chili powder and mix it.
- Then, take germ masala and put it and mix it.
- Now, take salt and mix it and mix corianders powder.
- Then, take eggs and mix it.
- After, that, we make rolls for shami.
- Take eggs and mix it properly.
- Now, take oil and heated it.
- Then, take shami and cover it with egg and fry it.
- At last, our shami kaba will prepare.